Quality of service is the key to GOPA Infra’s success in the market. A consistently high quality of consulting and engineering services is the foremost objective of our management. It enhances the customer’s interest, and at the same time serves to motivate our staff members through positive feedback.
All activities by our staff members are guided by the following principles:
- Awareness of the market demands, i.e. customers’ requirements;
- Compliance with latest technical standards;
- Compliance with valid commercial and legal regulations;
- Compliance with ethic and fair-trade practices; and
- Compliance with our own QSHE Management System.
We consider quality control and assurance an integral part of our services and day-to-day business. For us, it is a dynamic concept that applies to all our activities, and is continuously improved. Our control and assurance procedures are tailored to the specific needs in our line of business. Thus, they simplify the work of our staff members, inter alia through robust and error-proof processes and systems. Each staff member in the company contributes to quality assurance and quality improvement.
Whenever quality risk or breach is detected, it is critically reviewed and analysed, and appropriate remedial action is taken. Should this be beyond the competence of a single staff member, this staff member is obliged to seek the advice of the company’s management who will take the necessary decision. Should defined processes turn out to be inappropriate, then these will be modified, and such modifications will be communicated to the relevant staff members.
The quality of our services often depends on the quality of external services (freelance experts, subcontractors, and consortium firms). We therefore demand highest quality from these external services and take full responsibility for the standard of the final work delivered to our customers.
Furthermore, the Management undertakes to deploy sufficient and adequately qualified personnel to maintain, improve and further develop, and to implement the QSHE Management System.
For this purpose, it is necessary to
- Identify and define quality objectives;
- Regularly review these objectives and adapt them to new or changing requirements;
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure the effectiveness of the QSHE Management System; and
- Maintain and update the QSHE documentation to demonstrate our commitment to meeting customers' interests and requirements.