GOPA Infra maintains, implements and continually improves a documented Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 as part of an integrated QSHE Management System.
We recognise the impact of our operations on the environment and aim at minimising any harmful effects that may occur.
In delivering our commitment, we will:
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and take a proactive approach to future requirements and obligations;
- Assess our activities and operations to identify the significant aspects that have potential impact on the environment;
- Control and document all significant environmental aspects;
- Improve our environmental performance by building environmental considerations into decision-making processes and methods of operation, to minimise environmental impact and prevent pollution;
- Set up and publish clear environmental objectives and targets and monitor our environmental performance results to ensure that the targets are met;
- Communicate this environmental policy to all employees and other interested parties;
- We explicitly commit ourselves to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution;
- We commit ourselves to the fulfilment of the compliance obligations; and
- We commit ourselves to continually improving our Environmental Management System and enhancing our environmental performance.
Furthermore, we commit ourselves to taking appropriate corrective measures in case any non-compliance is detected.